Creative Age Festival schedule
8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
SESSION I (Choose 1 workshop per session)
• The Magic of Memoir: A Memoir Writing Workshop | Janette Turner
• I’ve Never Been This Age Before | Dori Gillam
• European Travel Skills | Mary Ann Cameron
• Making Sense of Our Polarized Nation | Dr. Anu Taranath
• Oh, My Aching Joints! | Dr. Shawn Slack and Dr. Thuc Nguyen
• The Facility Makerspace | David Voetmann
10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
SESSION II (Choose 1 workshop per session)
• Self-Publishing | Cherie Tucker
• The Road to Good Health: Eating to Reduce Inflammation | Martha Peppones
• Watercolor with Colored Pencils | Denise Cole
• How to Get Comfy Talking about Race, Gender, and other Uncomfy Topics | Dr. Anu Taranath
• Volunteer with the Phoenix Theatre | Melanie Calderwood and Debra Rich Gettleman
• Life Reimagined | Dori Gillam
• Getting to the Core of Hard Cider Popularity: A Cider and Cheese Pairing | Steve Kaiser
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
SILVER KITE INTERGENERATIONAL THEATRE (performance included with registration)
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Enjoy a delightful lunch at any of the tasty eateries that Downtown Edmonds has to offer or take in the scenic views of the Puget Sound with your own packed lunch.
This helpful restaurant map of Downtown Edmonds will show you all our nearby dining options. Consider making a reservation.
1:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
SESSION III (Choose 1 workshop per session)
• Using Your Camera’s Manual Settings | Diana Scheel
• Traveling with A Mobile Device | Kevin Williams
• Feng Shui for Wellness | Diane Easley
• Rain Gardens | Kate Riley
• Life without Limits – Dr. Gloria Burgess
• What Would Self-Love Do? | Dr. Jane Tornatore
• Plant Art for Personal Enjoyment | Linda Toccoli
3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
SESSION IV (Choose 1 workshop per session)
• The Poetry of Food | Monda Van Hollebeke
• *InBody Fitness Biometrics Analysis | Megan Wood
• Creating Wildlife Habitat in Your Own Back Yard | Kate Riley
• Travel as A Volunteer | Joyce Major
• Qigong for Wellness | Suzanna McCarthy
• Getting Started with Birding | Burt Guttman
• Hands-on Photography Using Your Manual Settings | Diana Scheel
4:45 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
KEYNOTE: DR. GLORIA BURGESS (included with registration)
#:45 p.m. - 7 p.m.
CAFE SOIRÉE (Hosted Happy Hour and Live Music included with registration)